Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Daily Inspiration; Jan. 1

DAILY INSPIRATION;
 
Affirmation of the week;
"With every breath I am growing more into the self I am to be."
(See this week's Card of The Week post, Page of Pentacles)



"The power of Intention is the power of love and receptivity.  It asks nothing of anyone, it judges no one, and it encourages others to be free to be themselves."
~ Dr. Wayne Dyer, "The Invisible Force"

 
 
"We are called Abraham, and we are speaking to you from the non-physical dimension.  In this Non-Physical Realm, we do not use words, for we do not require language.  We also do not have tongues with which to speak or ears with which to hear, although we do communicate perfectly with one another.  Our Non-Physical language is one of vibration, and our Non-Physical communities, or families, are those of intention."
~ Abraham (channeled by Esther and Jerry Hicks), "Ask and It is Given"

Question of The Day;
When was the last time you tried something new?

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried something new in a while. I'm not sure what I would like to try but I need to add something to my life that A.) is for me and B.) builds and strengthens me and helps me be my best self.

    ReplyDelete