Monday, February 22, 2010

The Star / Moving Forward Fearlessly


Journaling with Aquarius and The Star - see the original post/meme HERE


Do I allow my higher source to be my guide?
I wish I could say, "yes, always!" I wish I could say this is easy, and that I don't need reminders and universal nudges to allow myself to be guided by God and Goddess and the Higher Powers of the Universe. The truth is, I forget. It's as simple as that, because it doesn't take any effort to allow my higher source to guide me, it just takes awareness. Us humans though, we are such silly creatures of habit. And 30 years of habitually forgetting to allow myself to be guided - well, it's a hard habit to break.
How can I nurture myself and those around me more?
Be more forgiving of myself. If I am not so hard on myself, and willing to forgive myself for my short-comings, the Love and Nurturing can flow more easily. If I allow myself to act out of Love, rather than acting because I feel like "I have to do this", then the Nurturing becomes simple.
Do I emit a presence of peace and harmony to others?
Hmmm... not lately. I have been a bundle of nerves; the combinations of stress and uncertainty with hormones and poor health have provided a gateway for my clinical depression to take hold of me again. Chemical imbalances, sick children, and money problems are not exactly a friendly breeding ground for peace and harmony... but I think this goes hand in hand with the two previous questions. If I allow Spirit to guide me, forgive myself, and nurture myself, I won't be able to help but emit a presence of peace and harmony.
What can I do to allow more tranquility into my day?
Do I need to allow more tranquility into my day? OR - do I just need to recognize the opportunities for tranquility that are already here? Yes. That one. If I am open to it, I can find tranquility in washing the dishes, folding the laundry, writing a blog, putting in job applications, looking for a house, and doing homework with my children. Aside from that, I think if I made time for daily yoga and meditation again - something that I have gotten away from in the past two months - I would allow more tranquility into my day with these practices.
What can I do to be more at ease with myself and my surroundings?
Continue to get rid of clutter and physical things that cause clutter and messes. Prioritize the things I need to get done, or make a list of important things to do and try to accomplish one thing a day. Follow the Guidance of My Higher Self. Forgive Myself. Nurture Myself. Find tranquility in everything. Meditate. Do Yoga. Write.
-------------------------------------------------------
I decided to draw an Oracle Card to go along with my journal on The Star. I thought the Fairies would have some advice for me to help me embrace and follow through with the things I wrote about above. So, using the "Healing with the Fairies Oracle Cards" by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., I asked the Fairies what further advice they had for me.
"Moving Forward Fearlessly"
Yes, of course. It just comes down to Fear. Not listening to my Higher Power? Fear. Not being nurturing to myself and those around me? Fear. Not allowing peace and harmony to flow through me? Fear. Not recognizing the tranquility all around me? Fear. Not being at ease with myself and my surroundings? Fear. I have been so afraid of so many things, that I have blocked myself from moving forward. I have locked myself into this corner because I have been so afraid - afraid of not having enough money, afraid of not being able to find a job, afraid of not being able to find an affordable place for my family to live. I have become so afraid of failure that I have stopped seeing the successes around me. Well, it is time to let go of the Fear. Time to trust, time to have an abundance of Faith, and time to begin Moving Forward Fearlessly.
From the guidebook by Doreen Virtue;
"You are making big breakthroughs in your life by putting your Divinely inspired ideas into action. Trust that you are guided each step of the way. Those gut feelings, dreams, and strong impulses you've been getting aren't just examples of wishful thinking. They represent the germination of new projects and situations that are vehicles for your Divine life mission. Don't ignore these gifts from heaven, which come on wings of repetitive, strong thoughts and feelings. The fairies ask you to honor your inner feelings by taking at least one step today in the direction of making your dreams and desires a reality. Fearlessly take one step to dismantle any part of your life that is out of integrity. Take another step toward realizing your heart's desire. Even a tiny step that is remotely related to improving your life will make you feel like you're soaring with the fairy realm. Keep taking one step a day, and soon your dreams will be a reality.
Affirmation; I move forward fearlessly, trusting that each step I take is perfectly guided."

1 comment:

  1. Taking a Step Forward; Making a list of Prioities and Steps to Take

    * Pay the phone bill so I can make important phone calls
    * Write out a Budget / Bill Payment plan
    * Reapply for Assistance (Food Stamps / medical)
    * Readings for Client
    * Talk to friend about borrowing car - use it to go run errands and get the dog vaccinated
    * Clean up the back yard
    * Put in more job applications online or in person

    ReplyDelete