Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Paper Fetish!

I like looking around at etsy shops. Even though I currently don't have the extra money to buy most of the things I see, I still like browsing around at what people are making and selling. Today I found this site called Paper Fetish. OMGs! Talk about something that is ALWAYS on my wishlist! Blank Journals and Notebooks... handcrafted... leather... or farbric.... this place has some beautiful hand made journals and I would love to get my hands on some of these! I always have journals laying around.... and when I go in a bookstore it takes a huge amount of restraint and self-control to not walk out with more blank journals! If you're interested in journals, or are looking for a gift for someone, I would suggest this etsy shop, Paper Fetish!!!

I found out about this site from the "31 Days of Yule Giveaway" at The Soccer Mom's Guide to Wicca!

3 comments:

  1. You DID win! You need to email Cheri with your address...did you get her email? Let me know if you didn't get it...

    -Fae

    ReplyDelete