Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Errand Day/ Office Day

Adding another page to my Online Control Journal!

Thursday is Errand Day - http://www.flylady.net/pages/df_Thursday.asp

Today (if possible) make a point to get out and run those errands! Sometimes I end up doing this stuff on Wednesday - which is Anti-Procrastination Day, but it's always good to have an extra day to get it all done!! Some of the things I might do are;

Grocery Shopping
Picking up last minute items at the store
Paying Bills
Going to the Bank / Cashing Paychecks
Checking the Mail / Sending out Mail

Sometimes am not able to get out of the House, and if I have to work in the Evening I don't have the time to go do these things. But I can still have Errand Day at home;
Call the bill collectors to make arrangements if necessary
Call to schedule Dr. Appointments
Call to schedule School Appointments

And, while I'm at it, I might as well do some "Office" type work
Organize the bills
Balance Checkbook / Look at Budget
Empty my e-mail Inbox
Listen to Voicemails / Delete old VoiceMail & texts
Check my alternate e-mail, empty inbox
Go thru, declutter kid's school papers
Declutter / Organize the Computer Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment