Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Queen's Meme, Week 1

As requested by the Queen of Bloggingham, I shall answer these following questions for the "Blog Outside The Box" meme!!

1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
What did I do? I got Caught, apparently!!
I am innocent. I was under the influence of the Imperius Curse.


2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Mystical Musings of a Witchy Housewife.

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
How is Elvis?

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
Obviously, she saw my darkest secret, and then she saw me killing her, because of course, once you know my secret, I have to kill you.

5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Hmmm. well so far, the Pictures of my dirty house haven't been enough to summon the "Objectionable Content" warning, so it must be pretty indecent. I must have predicted the downfall of our government, which got me labeled as a terrorist.

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
I command you all to shut up! Stop whining and leave me (God) out of your problems. Don't you think I have enough drama as it is?

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
I just spent the first half of my day crying as I read the last few chapters of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." It's not my fault, please don't tell anyone that I am so emotional!

Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
http://mimiqueenofmemes.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Well done! Laughing at "How's Elvis?"
    Your commandment makes perfect sense.
    Lots of killing going on in the blogospbere today. Wow. This meme brought out the deep dark recesses of our minds. I'll need to be happier next week!

    Thanks for playing my very first meme. I hope you'll return. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Queen Mimi!
    Actually, I quite enjoyed your questions. I don't think it was the questions themselves, but I'm in a rather "dark" mood myself today, and I enjoyed having an outlet for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, and I doubt you were the only one re No7 ..... I plead the 5th on that one (as the saying goes) ;)

    ReplyDelete