Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Fool


My Housewives' Daily Draw - The Fool
(The Housewives Tarot by Paul Kepple and Jude Buffum)


This card shows our lovely young housewife running out of the house, all dressed up, but she is dropping (or flinging) things out of her pocketbook as she goes. A little less than organized, but she's got motivation and zest!
I totally feel like this is me lately, (in in fact, 0 The Fool is my personality card based on the numerology of my birthday... LOL!) I do have the motivation, and I do have the energy, but in the application of my goals I am falling apart at the seams. But I haven't lost hope, and this card is reminding me to just keep on going!! Even though I may not have the kinks worked out - I am on the right track! And maybe, just maybe, I don't need those things that are falling out of my purse. As I begin this new journey (of being organized) I will have to let go of that extra baggage and simplify my life!! And you know, they say "If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try again!" Well I have tried to get organized and find that domestic mommy/housewife within myself a few times, stumbled, and fallen down. And this time may be no different, but then again, this time may really be the time I find my niche!!
This card comes up often for me; and it's true, I'm often starting new projects or goals. Like this blog, once again something new that I'm running into, having no clue what I am doing. But it feels right, so off I go!! One of my challenges in life is "finishing things"; I'm great at planning and starting, but eventually I get bored and end up starting something else without finishing the first. ADHD? Laziness? Or simply the manifestation of this card, The Fool?

No comments:

Post a Comment